The two main types of meat, chicken and pork, are quite different in many ways.
One is a protein-rich food that can be baked or fried; the other one is usually used as a side dish for dinner.
In this post, we will be looking at the differences between these two types of meat to help you make your decision on which type of meat to use when cooking tomorrow’s meal.
What is special about chicken?
The meat of the chicken is what makes it so special.
The dark and white meat, both lean proteins that are high in low-fat protein.
Chicken also provides other essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B6, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, niacin and riboflavin.
Chicken can be used in so many different recipes.
- Boneless Vs Bone-in Chicken: What’s The Difference?
- 6 Delicious Sauces To Serve With Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Where To Buy Pulled Pork Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- 7 Tempting Companions To Serve With Chicken Ravioli
- Where To Buy Chicken Andouille Sausage Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
It is a food that is easily accessible for most people to enjoy!
What is special about pork?
Pork is one of the most versatile meats in the world.
It can be used in everything from breakfast dishes, to desserts and even salads!
Pork is also a great source of protein, which will provide you with lots of energy for your day-to-day activities.
Although many people think that pork belongs on the dinner table, it’s actually p