Chicken fries are a popular menu item in many fast food restaurants.
The problem is that they’re not always available to purchase, which can make them very hard to find and expensive when you do come across an opportunity to buy them.
This guide will show you where to buy chicken fries.
What are chicken fries?
Chicken fries are a unique, regional delicacy that is most popular in the Midwest.
Chicken fries are strips of fried chicken that have been breaded and seasoned with salt and pepper.
They’re typically served on their own or as a side dish for other foods like salads, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, etc.
How much calorie is in chicken fries?
There has been an increase in the number of fast food chains offering this type of fried chicken product, and it’s important to know how much you’re consuming if you want to maintain a healthy diet.
The answer varies depending on what type of fries you order, but they usually range from 200-350 calories for 3 pieces.
In comparison, a Big Mac has 540 calories or more than twice as many as chicken fries!
That means that not only do these little nuggets packs less fat than other types of fried foods like French fries or onion rings, it also satisfies your craving without breaking the calorie bank.
- What To Serve With Lemongrass Chicken? 6 Side Dish Recipes To Pair With Your Lemongrass Chicken
- 4 Best Chicken Cuts For Pasta: Does Chicken Go With Pasta?
- 3 Best Low-carb Substitutes For The Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Does Chicken Make Your Breast Bigger? Can I Increase My Cup Size By Eating Chicken Regularly?
- 5 Best Side Dishes For Chicken Scarpariello
How to choose the best chicken fries?
If you’re looking for some delicious and easy-to-make chicken fries, this blog post will give you a few tips to help you make the right decision when buying them.
1. Choose a fry that is not too thick or too thin
The best chicken fries are those that come in a size of your choosing.
If they’re too thick, you might not be able to bite them and if they become too thin, the fry will have less flavor since it has more surface area exposed for oil absorption.
2. Look for fries with a uniform golden brown color
There are a few key considerations when deciding which chicken fries to buy.
Always look for the golden brown color as this indicates they’re cooked evenly and thoroughly, but also take into account how many pieces come in your bag size of choice before making any final decisions!
3. Check to make sure there are no soggy spots on the inside of the fry
Make sure there are no soggy spots on the inside of your fry.
If you see some that have been sitting in grease for too long and should be discarded.
4. Avoid fries that have an unpleasant odor
One of the most important things to consider is whether or not it has an unpleasant odor.
- What To Serve With Miso Chicken? 7 Side Dishes That You Will Want To Try With Your Miso Chicken
- Boneless Vs Bone-in Chicken: What’s The Difference?
- What To Serve With Coronation Chicken? 6 Must-try Side Dishes For Your Coronation Chicken
- 5 Brilliant Chicken Bastilla Side Dish Recipes To Try
- What To Serve With Chicken Pasta Bake? 6 Best Side Dishes To Serve With Chicken Pasta Bake
This could indicate spoilage or contamination from bacteria that cause food poisoning; discard these as well!
Where to buy chicken fries?
If you love chicken fries, you may be wondering where to buy them.
This blog post will tell you how to find the best stores carry them.
1. Grocery stores
Grocery stores are the best place to buy chicken fries because they have all of your usual grocery items and usually sell fried foods like French fries, onion rings, or corn dogs.
2. Convenience stores
Convenience stores are a great place for pick-up food.
In fact, you’ll find the whole gamut of fast foods like cold sandwiches and hot dogs in addition to fried chicken strips!
3. Gas stations
The convenience store is the best place to buy chicken fries.
They’re a sweet and savory treat that kids love!
4. Some online website even sell them on eBay or Amazon!
- Cooked Chicken Smells Like Eggy Sulfur: What Makes My Cooked Chicken Smell Like Rotten Eggs?
- What To Serve With French Onion Chicken? 6 Mouth-watering Side Dishes To Go With French Onion Chicken
- Where To Buy Halal Chicken Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- 6 Thyme Substitutes For Chicken: Great Herbs That Will Make Your Next Chicken Dish Wonderful
- Where To Buy Jerk Chicken Marinade Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
It is rumored that chicken fries are scarce in grocery stores, but you can still get them from some online retailers.
One such retailer even sells these hot and crispy treats on eBay or Amazon!
Make sure you don’t miss your chance to buy chicken fries.
Use this guide when searching for them in the restaurants that offer them!
We hope this post has helped you find a place to buy your own chicken fries as well as tips to choose the best one for your meal.
As a affiliate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases if you click to Amazon from our site & choose make a purchase. Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API