There are many different types of meat that you can buy, but the most sought after is argentine beef.
This type of beef has a very rich flavor and it is usually what people want when they go out to eat at an upscale restaurant.
If you’re looking for a way to treat your family without breaking the bank then this blog post will help you find where to buy argentine beef as well as how to choose the best one.
What is Argentine beef?
Argentine beef is a type of meat that originates from Argentina.
It’s known for its high quality, and it’s now available in the United States.
It has a deep red color with streaks of fat running through it.
Argentine beef is typically served as steak, but can also be used in recipes like soups or stews where you would normally use ground beef.
The meat itself is prepared by curing with saltpeter to kill bacteria and giving it time to age so the flavor develops into what we know today as “Argentinian Beef.” The process takes about 14 days, during which the meat loses around 40% of its weight due to water loss and shrinkage occurring while aging.
How much calorie is in Argentine beef?
Argentine beef has a lot of protein and fat which means that it will have more calories than other types of meat.
One serving size (3 ounces) can have anywhere from 150-350 calories with an average of 250 per serving.
It also varies depending on what cut of steak you order or buy because all cuts are different so they vary in their amount of protein, fat, and calories too!
- 5 Best Beef For Slow-cooker Stew: What Is The Best Cut Of Beef To Use In A Slow Cooker?
- 4 Best Beef For Fondue In Broth: What Cut Of Beef Is Best For Fondue In Broth?
- What To Serve With Beef? 8 Delicious Side Dishes To Accompany Your Beef
- What Kind Of Soup To Serve With Beef Stroganoff? 5 Best Soups To Pair With Beef Stroganoff
- 4 Best Beef Cuts For Slow Cooker Tacos: What Are The Best Cuts Of Beef For Slow Cooker Tacos?
How to choose the best Argentine beef?
Argentine beef is delicious and the best in the world.
However, not everyone can enjoy this dish because they do not know how to choose it.
Read on for tips on how to choose the best Argentine beef!
1. Argentine beef is graded on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest quality
There are five grades of Argentine beef, with 5 being the highest quality.
The grade is given by a number on a scale from 1 to 5 depending on how many points meet specific standards for color and marbling.
2. Look for meat that has a deep red color and free of any brown or gray spots
The more red, the better quality meat you are getting.
But don’t just look for redness in general; make sure that the color is uniform.
If there’s a spot or an area that doesn’t match with the rest of the meat, move on and find another piece!
3. Check for marbling – this indicates how much fat is present in the meat
The best Argentine beef should have a high degree of marbling.
- 4 Best Beef Cuts For Slow Cooking Ragu: How To Choose Beef For Slow Cooker Ragu?
- 5 Best Beef For Goulash: What Cut Of Beef Is Best For Goulash?
- 4 Best Beef For Tacos That Are Used In Most Mexican Restaurants
- 5 Best Side Dishes To Serve With Beef Braciole
- What To Serve With Beef Sliders? 8 Must-try Side Dishes To Serve With Beef Sliders
This indicates the amount of fat in the meat, which means it will be more tender and flavorful than lower-marbled cuts.
4. Choose cuts with more fat if you want your steak to be juicy and flavorful
The best beef for your Argentine steak is fat.
This will result in a juicier and more flavorful meal.
However, if you are cutting calories or just don’t like the taste of greasy burgers, then go lean – but with caution!
Lean cuts mean it might not be as juicy unless there’s something to keep that moisture inside the meat (like marinating).
Where to buy Argentine beef?
The number of Argentine beef producers is on the rise, which means that it’s easier than ever to buy this delicious meat.
Here are a few places you can go that may have some available:
1. Local butcher shops
If you’re in the mood for some Argentine beef, then your best bet is to head down to one of our local butcher shops.
They’ve got a selection that’ll make any carnivore happy.
2. Local farmers markets
Every week, local farmers markets will have a different selection of Argentine beef.
- Where To Buy Dino Beef Rib Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- 6 Best Beef For Grilling: What Cuts Of Beef Are Ideal For Grilling?
- 5 Best Beef For Enchiladas: What Cut Of Beef Is Best For Enchiladas?
- Where To Buy Canada Prime Beef Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- 4 Best Beef Cuts For Pasta: What Is The Best Cut Of Beef To Go With Pasta?
They come from small farms in Argentina that produce the most flavorful and tender cuts you can imagine!
3. Online options like Amazon, Jet, and Butcher Box
You can find Argentine beef in your local grocery stores or online through Amazon, Jet.com and Butcher Boxes which are all reliable sources for quality meat at a fair price!
With the information in this blog post, you should be able to find and purchase argentine beef.
You should also know how to choose a good piece of meat for your family’s next dinner party or celebration.
Hopefully, these suggestions will help make your next family gathering extra special without breaking the bank!
As a affiliate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases if you click to Amazon from our site & choose make a purchase. Last update on 2022-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API