What To Know
- No matter if you’re a die-hard Green Bay Packers fan or simply enjoy watching football with friends, our Chicken Nachos Grande are sure to be the MVP of your snack lineup.
- I’m Mexican, and sometimes (often) I get a craving for Mexican food, but I don’t want all the carbs that come with a lot of traditional Mexican food.
Looking for a chicken for nacho recipe? Look no further! This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
1. I am so excited to make my famous chicken nachos for my friends this weekend. I have been looking forward to this all week long.
2. I will be using my homemade chicken recipe that I have been perfecting for years. The chicken is always the star of the show when it comes to my nachos.
3. I cannot wait to see the look on my friends’ faces when they take their first bite of these delicious nachos.
Looking for the perfect chicken for your nachos? Look no further! This recipe for chicken for nacho recipe is just what you need. It’s easy to make and full of flavor. Plus, it’s a great way to get your kids to eat more chicken.
1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and butter.
Forget about those watery, flimsy onions from a can—the only way to achieve truly great nachos is with freshly cut onions. These caramelized beauties are cooked low and slow in a mixture of butter and Worcestershire sauce until they reach a jam-like consistency. Then they’re piled on top of our Chicken Nachos Grande along with shredded chicken, cheese, and sour cream for the ultimate game day snack.
No matter if you’re a die-hard Green Bay Packers fan or simply enjoy watching football with friends, our Chicken Nachos Grande are sure to be the MVP of your snack lineup. This shareable appetizer is piled high with shredded chicken, freshly cut caramelized onions, melted cheese, and sour cream. Plus, our homemade chicken stock, which we use to poach the chicken, adds an irresistible boost of flavor to this already fantastic finger food.
4. Sour cream
Chicken Nachos with Sour Cream
This Chicken Nachos with Sour Cream is a quick and easy family favorite! Full of flavor, and perfect for busy weeknights.
So, here’s the deal. I’m Mexican, and sometimes (often) I get a craving for Mexican food, but I don’t want all the carbs that come with a lot of traditional Mexican food.
This recipe totally satisfies those cravings. It’s so simple, and comes together in less than 30 minutes.
Topped with all your favorite toppings, like sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
Make this for your next Taco Tuesday, or for a quick family dinner. I promise you’ll love it!
Jalapenos are one of the most popular chili peppers and are named after the city of Xalapa in Mexico’s Veracruz state. These small, green or red chili peppers have a tart, slightly acidic flavor and a crisp, firm texture. They can be eaten raw, but are usually sliced and served pickled or cooked, as their flavor is much milder when heated.
In Mexican cuisine, jalapenos are commonly used to make salsa, pico de gallo, or guacamole. They are also delicious when stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon, and baked until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Chicken breasts are a low-calorie, low-fat source of protein. They are also an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
This recipe for Chicken Nachos with Pickled Jalapenos is a simple, delicious snack that the whole family will love! To make this dish, chicken breasts are seasoned with salt and pepper and baked until tender. The chicken is then shredded and piled high on a platter of tortilla chips.
The Bottom Line
If you’re a fan of chicken, cheese, and onions, you’re going to love this recipe for chicken nachos! This tasty dish is perfect for game day or as a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Add in sour cream and jalapenos for a spicy kick, and you’ve got a winning combination. So gather your ingredients and get ready to put a new spin on an old favorite.