Are you looking for an easy and delicious side dish to serve with your beef teriyaki?
Look no further than this article.
The following five side dish recipes will definitely help complement your Japanese-style beef teriyaki without any fuss.
Let’s check it out!
Beef teriyaki is a quick and easy weeknight meal without sacrificing flavor.
The recipe typically calls for flank steak, an affordable, medium-tender, and well-marbled cut of beef.
Beef is thinly sliced and marinated in a teriyaki sauce which is packed with the typical umami flavor of Japanese cuisine.
Beef can be stir-fried alone or with other vegetables like bell pepper or broccoli and served as the main course.
Beef teriyaki is a delicious dish that should be served with another side dish because it has a salty taste.
So what to consider when choosing a good side dish for beef teriyaki?
Here are some things you should keep in mind when cooking a side dish for beef teriyaki:
There are a lot of options for you to choose from when it comes to beef teriyaki side dishes.
- 3 Best Beef Cuts For Slow Cooker Stroganoff: Things To Consider When Choosing Beef Cuts For Stroganoff
- Where To Buy Crispy Orange Beef Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- What To Serve With Barbacoa Beef Tacos? 5 Best Side Dishes To Serve With Your Barbacoa Beef Taco
- Beef Hindquarter Vs Beef Front Quarter: What’s The Difference?
- 6 Best Beef For Steak: What Cut Of Beef Should Be In Your Next Steak Dish?
So before ordering or cooking these side dishes, you should consider if you want a filling dish like rice or noodles, or a light and refreshing salad that consists of a lot of vegetables.
Before making a side dish for beef teriyaki, let’s give your kitchen a look around to check the available ingredients and make something possible to serve with your beef dish.
This can help you save a lot of time for shopping and cooking.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the five best side dishes to serve with your beef teriyaki:
- One 32 Ounce bag of Happy Belly Jasmine Rice
- A low fat food
- A cholesterol free food
Rice can be considered one of the most popular dishes in Asian cuisine.
It appears in Asians’ daily meals as a versatile starchy dish that works well with any meat-based dish.
There are different rice varieties for you to choose from, but long-grain white rice and brown rice are the two most common types for daily cooking.
Rice can help keep you full without breaking
- SIMPLY SAVORY- Made from the finest ingredients, these...
- VERSATILE- Create delectable dishes that range from soups,...
- A HEALTHIER CHOICE- Premium enriched noodles with 8g of...
You can also serve your beef teriyaki with noodles, which are another staple in Asian cooking.
Noodles are made from rice flour, so they have a mild flavor that can help balance the savory taste of beef teriyaki.
- 5 Best Beef For Fajitas: What Cut Of Beef Is Used For The Best Fajitas?
- What To Serve With Beef Rouladen? 5 Delicious Side Dish Recipes To Serve With Beef Rouladen
- Beef Tastes Like Manure: Is It Okay For Beef To Taste Like Manure?
- 5 Best Beef For Kabobs: What Cuts Of Beef Are Great For Kabobs?
- 3 Best Side Dishes To Serve With Thai Beef Salad
This ingredient is easy and quick to cook, and it is lighter than rice.
3. Vegetable stir-fry
- 1 package makes 7 servings! You are buying a VALUE 18-pack!...
- Bring a taste of the Orient to your table, fast & easy!
- Concord’s Stir Fry Mix complements meat and vegetables...
A vegetable stir-fry is another delicious and nutritious companion to go along with your beef teriyaki.
Stir-frying is a common cooking method in Asian cuisine, and it helps keep the crunchy texture and natural sweetness of the veggies without adding too much oil and making your dish become unhealthy.
You can use olive oil for a richer and healthier vegetable stir-fry.
4. Sticky mushrooms
- 5-ounce package of organic sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Certified Organic
- No preservatives
Sticky mushrooms are what you should serve with your beef teriyaki to bring the flavor of Japanese cuisine to your kitchen in no time.
Mushrooms are a common ingredient in Asian cuisine, especially in Japan.
They have a typical umami flavor that works well with beef.
Mushrooms are also well-known for being rich in protein and many other essential nutrients that benefit our health in different ways.
- Classic organic Caesar salad kit ready to mix together and...
Salads are a great side dish that is perfect to be served on the side of any meat-based dish.
- Where To Buy Italian Beef Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- Beef Tastes Like Soap: How To Get Rid Of The Soapy Taste From Beef?
- Where To Buy Tri Tip Beef Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- Where To Buy Beef Salami Near Me? A Place To Purchase In Case You Can’t Find It Locally!
- What To Serve With BBQ Beef Sandwiches? 6 Tempting Sides To Serve With Bbq Beef Sandwiches
The point is you should choose the right salad to complement the flavor profile of the main course.
Regarding beef teriyaki, which has umami, salty, and savory taste, it will be best to be paired with a tangy and creamy green or fruit salad.
This means a citrusy or mayo-based dressing will be perfect to coat different types of raw and fresh veggies or fruits.
Beef teriyaki is a dish that can impress any guest, and it will be even more delicious and special if paired with the right side dish.
We have shared the five tempting companion recipes that can be served with your beef teriyaki perfectly.
Which one are you going to try first?
As a affiliate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases if you click to Amazon from our site & choose make a purchase. Last update on 2022-08-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API